Monday, March 8, 2010

One lesson that I have I learned is that you should always treat people how you would want to be treated. You should always treat others with respect, even if they get on your nerves, or if you really don't know them. The reason I say that is because everyone wants to be treated equal. If you treat people with respect, I can almost guarantee that you will get the same respect back. If your act crumby towards someone, then their probably going to act the same way right back to you. If someone acts crumby to you first, it's not okay to act crumby back, because my mother always told me that two wrongs don't make a right. If someone acts crumby to you and you act nice back, then they'll remember that and be thinking about that, and they'll be like "man I really shouldn't have treated that person that way.". So my lesson that I learned was to always treat others how I would want to be treated.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is probably the BEST lesson you can learn in life. You're so right...people remember it when you treat them respectfully. You know the saying, "What goes around comes around." Well it works for good and bad things. When you are good to someone, later on it will come back to you in some way or another. Great answer!

    ReplyDelete